Sunday, February 14, 2010

A secret/public journal...

The possibilities here are enticing, a blog? No one will read it, except people I would probably tell these things too anyways. Fairly safe I suppose, still a small amount of risk involved, but doable. Honestly, I'll probably forget that I made this, but for right now, this is a step in the direction of me voicing some thoughts and a little of my seemingly solitary life (as of late). I love living alone, and not like a blog will counter balance the situation, I need an outlet for any creative thoughts or otherwise that might creep in. :)
So to begin, here's a short little fun fact: I don't like red. I think the color intimidates me (to wear I mean) but no matter this history, I feel compelled to at least try and wear it on this momentous day, Valentine's. Luckily, my attempt failed and I ended up in yellow, a happy alternative that I rarely regret. :D If it were practical, I'd wear this outfit all day, but since it includes a 5inch (roundabout) yellow sandal heel, I'm gonna change. Safety first kids. Hope you enjoyed the first installment of what may or may not be a great blog. ;) First thing that's gonna have to go are these smileys, I'm losing self respect as I type.
Girl Friday

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog also. Check it out at allmonicawrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete